53. Who was the most popular devotee of
Vishnu in South India like Meera in North? There is a temple
also in her name.
54. Name the tribe that lives in East and
West of Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh and is
characterized by the worship of supreme deity called Moship.
55. In which district of Arunachal Pradesh
do the Heenyan followers of Buddhism, once called kamptis
56. Name the Assamese tribe who has adopted
57. The Meiteis inhabititing the plains of
Manipur mostly belong to which religion?
58. To which religious group do the chakmas,
a distinct tribe of Mizoram, principally belong?
59. During the medivial period which place
in Assam became a centre of Tantrik worship?
60. In which state is Kamakhya temple
61. Besides Kamakhya, which other peeth
(Sacred place) is situated in Assam? Sri Hatta
62. In which year was the present Kamakhya
temple built after the original one was destroyed?
63. Which temple is situated to the west
side of the Kamakhya temple atop Neelanchal Hills in the
basement of which there are stone fragments of an earlier
64. Who is the creator of this universe
according to Garo tribe?
65. Name the one supreme God who is
considered the creatordispenser in Mizoram?
U Blei Nongthaw or U Blei Pynlong
66. Which bird plays an important role in
67. What is name given to the priest by
Khasis in Meghalaya?
68. Which state, immediately on entering,
brings to your notice the increasing presence of wayside
Hindu Shrines dedicated to the divine couple of Krishna and