69. Name the Supreme God of Akas tribe which
belong to west Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh.
70. Name the supreme god of Nishi tribe
which belong to lower Suban Siri district of Arunachal
Ane Duini ( Sun God)
71. Where is Ashvakranta temple situated?
72. The image of which god is placed in
73. In which state is Vashistha Ashram
74. Name the temple situated on the Peacock
Island in the midst of the river Brahmaputra?
75. In which state is Ugra Tara temple
76. Atop which hill is the Navgrah temple
77. Shri Govindjee temple, has the presiding
deity in the centre flanked by shrines of Balaram and
Krishna on one side and Jagannath on the other. In which
state is this temple?
78. Where is the Shiva Dol temple, which is
supposed to be highest Shiva temple in India, situated?
79. In which state are the Buddhist temple
called Gompas by their inhabitants situated?
80. Name the village of Do Parbatiya having
ruins of the oldest temple of Assam, which had collapsed
during the earth quake of 1897.
81. Where did Vishnu kill Jwarasur according
to Kalika Purana?
82. Which is the state in North Eastern
region where Lord Krishna married his consort Rukmini?