1. Which are the two famous forms
of music in Bharat?
Hindustani & KarnatakaMusic
2. Which one of the Vedas Related
3. Who was the teacher of famous musicians Tansen &
4. Who composed the ragas like
‘Mian KiMalhar’, ‘Darbari’, 'Kannad' and ‘Mian Ki Tori'?
5. What is the source of ‘Bharat
Natya Shastra of Bharatmuni
6. Which dance form was presented
by the Devdasis in the temples of South Bharat?
7. Rukmani Devi, Mrinalini
Sarabhai, Leela Samson, Shankuntala Panigrahi, Sonal
Mansingh, Vaijayantimala are the perfomers of which type of
8. Which dance form got developed
in royal courts?
9. Which dance form was patronised
by Wajid Ali Shah?
10. Bindadin Maharaj, Kalkadin,
Achhan Maharaj, Gopi Krishna and Birju Maharaj perform which
type of dance form?
11. Kathakali dance belongs to
12. The famous poet Vallatol was a
source of inspiration for which type of dance form?
13. Kuchipudi is the dance of which
14. Which type of dance was
developed by Tirath Narain and Sidh Yogi? Kuchipudi
15. Vedant, Satya Narayan, Raja
Reddy and Radha Reddy are associated with which type of