64. Which musical instrument do
Shiv Kumar Sharma and Tarun Bhattacharya play upon?
65. Which musical instrument does
Vishwa Mohan Bhatt play upon?
66. The following belong to which field of fine arts? A.K.
Haldar, Amrita Shergil, Bimal Gupta, Gagnendra Nath Tagore,
Jemini Roy, Nand Lal Bose, Ram Kumar, Ravi Varma.
67. The following artists are
famous for which field of fine arts?
Keshav Shanker Pillai, R.K. Laxman, Sudhir Dhar, Sudhir
68. Towhich form of music do the following belong?
Girija Devi, Kumar Gandharv, Vinayak Rao Patvardhan, Vishnu
Digambar Paluskar and Vishnu Narain Bhatkhande.
Vocal Music Hindustani Gayan
69. To which field of fine Arts do
Balamurlikrishna, M.S. Subbulaxmi and S. Rajan belong.
Vocal Music (Karnataka)
70. Who is the writer of the
Manipuri play ‘Narsingh’whichwas staged for the first time
M. Ram Chandra Singh
71. Who wrote ‘Kaniyar Kirtan’
which portrays a social theme on the evils of opium eating?
Hem Chandra Barua
72. Who wrote ‘Ram Navmi’ Natak advocating widow
remarriage ‘Trini Grahini’ (Three wives) and 'Ashikshit
Grahini' (illiterate wife)
Gunabhi Ram Barua
73. In which state is one
particular tribe noted for open air theatrical performance (Jatra)
74. Who was the pioneer of Ankai nut or one act plays in
75. Name the author of the books ‘Rukmani Haran’ ‘Parijat
Haran’, ‘Patni Prasad’, and ‘Kalia Daman’.
76. Since which century has there been a tradition of
music in Assam? Seventh century
77. To which state did the famous
singer Sachin Deb Burman belong?
78. In which state are spanish guitar and Darbu used?
79. By whom was the Khol, which is used in Assam,
80. Raag Todi & Lalit are sung during which period of the
81. Vrindawani saarang is sung or played during which
period of day?