56. Who founded the Indian National Army ?
Ras Bihari Bose and Capt. Mohan Singh
57. Who took over the leadership of Indian
National Army in 1943, at Singapore ?
Subhash Chandra Bose
58. Who was the commander of Mahila Vahini
(woman wing) of Indian National Army ?
Capt. Laxmi Sehgal
59. Where was the historic case, trialed
upon Indian National Army ?
The Red Fort, Delhi
60. Who gave the title of Rani to Gaidinliu,
a young woman leader of Nagaland ?
Jawahar Lal Nehru
61. Who started Civil Disobedience Movement,
to free Goa from Portuguese subjection in 1946-47 ?
Ram Manohar Lohia