107. Oldest Political Party in Bharat?
Indian National Congress
108. First GPO of Bharat?
St. George Square, Chennai
109. First state of Bharat to issue a stamp?
Kathiyawar, Saurshtra (Now Gujarat)
110. First stamp in free Bharat carrying a
Mahatma Gandhi, 15th Aug., 1948
111. First Air mail in Bharat?
Allahabad to Naini, Feb. 18, 1911
112. First P.M. of Bharat to be
Smt. Indira Gandhi
113. First Railway Company of Bharat?
East India Railway Company and Great Indian Peninsula
114. First Railway Journey in Bharat?
Mumbai to Thane (34 km) 16 April, 1853 (According to a
research of IIT Roorkee, a train, from Roorkee to Kaliyar
has been moved on 22 December, 1851 for the Department of
115. First Railway Terminus of Bharat?
Bori Bander (V.T.) Mumbai
116. First Metro Railway?
117. First Electric train?
Between Mumbai and Kurla in 1925
118. First Solar Powered Station?
Yeda Kumeri (on Hasan-Mangal Section)
119. First Oil refinery of Bharat?
120. First Satyagrah by Gandhi Ji in Bharat?
At Champaran, Bihar in 1917
121. First school established in Bharat by
St. Mary’s Church Charitable School, Chennai
122. First school for girls established in
Bharat by British?
Baptist Mission School, Gauribari, Kolkata
123. First Public School for girls?
Maharani Gayatri Devi Public School, Jaipur
124. First Lady Mayor of Delhi?
Mrs. Aruna Asaf Ali
125. First Indian Cricket Captain of Free
126. First Indian (born in India) to climb
Avtar Singh Cheema(1965)