30. Name the first state of free Bharat
which was formed on linguistic basis. Andhra Pradesh
31. When did Goa, Daman and Diu become part
of free Bharat?
32. Name the person who remained
Vice-President of free Bharat for 10 years and President for
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
33. Which state of Bharat has the least
34. Who was the speaker of twelfth and
thirteenth Lok Sabha?
35. What is the minimum age for becoming
Governor of a state in Bharat?
36.What is the number of last article there
in the constitution of Bharat?
37. In which year was the minimum voting age
reduced to 18 years?
38. Name the leader who continued as Chief
Minister of a state for maximum period.
39.Who became the Prime Minister of Bharat
at the age of 81 years?
40. In which part of Bharatiya constitution
description of states and union territories is present?
41. What can be the maximum number of Judges
in Supreme Court?
42. In which year Jan Gan Man was approved
as National Anthem?
24 Jan., 1950
43. How much time was taken by the
constituent assembly to finalize the Constitution ?
2 year, 11Months & 18 Days
44. What is the minimum age for the
candidate for Rajya Sabha?
45. Concept of Independent and impartial
Judiciary in Bharatiya Constitution was taken from which