60. What is the maximum age of a Judge of
61. According to the law, what could be the
maximum size of Ministry?
15% of total number of members or 12, whichever is higher
62. Who is empowered to prescribe the powers
and duties of the Comptroller and Auditor General of Bharat?
63. Who defeated Indira Gandhi in 1977
64. On which date Rajya Sabha was
3rd April, 1952
65. Political party, ''Panther Party''
belongs to which state?
Jammu & Kashmir
66. When does election campaign stop before
the start of elections?
48 hours before closing time of elections
67. Who administers oath to the President in
the absence of the chief justice of Supreme Court?
Senior Most Judge of Supreme Court
68. What is the minimum number of
Judges in the bench to give decision in the constitutional
69. When was first interim Government setup?
70. Who headed this interim Government?
Jawahar Lal Nehru
71. When was first meeting of the
constituent assembly held?
December 9, 1946
72. Who was the national President of Indian
National Congress at the time of independence?
Acharya J. B. Kirplani
73. Who hold longest term as the general
secretary of Indian National Congress ?
A. O. Hume, 22 Years (1885 to 1907)
74. What was the original name of Indian
National Congress? Indian National Union. Founded by A.
O. Hume in 1854, renamed Indian National Congress in Dec.
75. Name the first women’s organization set
up in Bharat?
Indian women’s Association founded in 1917 by Annie Besant
76. Who is founder of communist party of
Satya Bhakt established in Kanpur in July 1924.
77. When was CPI split into two parties ?
1964 at Kolkata