78. When did Indian National Congress won
the elections and formed Governments in seven states for the
first time ?
1937 (with full majority is 5 states and collation Govt. in
79. Who remained President of Indian
National Congress for maximum period continuously ?
Sonia Gandhi, 16 Years, from 1998
80. Which is the oldest regional Political
Party of Bharat?
DMK, founded by CN Annadurai in 1949
81. In which year the Loksabha seats were
increased from 525 to 545 ?
1973 (31st Amendment)
82. Name the first political party which
went on line with its website?
BJP, on Jan. 8, 1998
83. Which Political party was fined by the
High Court on organizing a bandh on July 30, 2003?
84. Name the person who contested maximum
number of elections but won in none? Kaka Joginder Singh of
Shyamganj contested 301 Elections.
85. Name the person who had been elected t
from max. no. of states?
Atal Behari Vajpai is the only
Parliamentarian who has been elected from four states
Gujarat, u.P., M.P. & Delhi
86. Who was the first Indian elected
President of Inter Parliamentary union?
Dr. Gurdyal Singh Dhillon, in 1973 and
continued till 1976
87. Who has been the first Indian woman to
be elected as President of Inter-Parliamentary union?
Dr. najma Heptullah, 1999 to 2002
88. Who was the first Indian to be elected
as President of Common wealth Parliamentary Association?
Dr. Gurdial Singh Dhillon, 1974
89. Who was the first Indian elected
Chairman of execuitive Committee of common wealth
Balram Jakhar, 1984
90. What is the maximum numbers of seats of
the Loksabha as envisaged by the constitution ?