91. When was the first session of Parliament
in free Bharat held?
May 13, 1952
92. in which year the Parliament hold
maximum number of sittings in a year? In 1956, 5 sittings
comprising 1026 hrs.
93. When was single longest sitting of Lok
Sabha held ?
22 hrs (approx) from 11AM on Aug. 30, 1997 upto 8.24 AM. on
Aug. 31, 1997
94. When were most laws enacted in single
Lok Sabha tenure?
In first Lok Sabha 322 acts were enacted
95. How many times the Lok Sabha has been
dissolved till now?
5 times (1) In 1971 Indira Gandhi dissolved it (2) In 1979
under Charan Singh P.M. Ship. (3) In 1991 under Chandra
Shekhar PM Ship (4) In 1997 after Gujral ministry resigned
(5) In 1999 when coalition Government of BJP was voted down
by one vote
96. Which Lok Sabha had longest tenure?