127. Name the first PM to be expelled from
Indira Gandhi, on Dec. 19, 1978 for contempt of house
128. Name the first PM who was summoned by a
P. V. Narsimharao on July 9, 1996 in Chandraswamy case
129. Name the first PM to be convicted?
P.V. Narsimha Rao on Sept. 29, 2000
130. Name the Central Minister who held the
same portfolio for maximum period?
Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur, Health Minister from Aug. 15, 1947 to
April 17, 1957
131. Name the person who held office of
central minister for longest period?
Jagjeewan Ram, 28 Yrs. from Aug. 15,
1947 to July 25, 1979 with a break from Aug. 31, 1963 to
Jan. 24, 1966
132. Name the person
who held office of central minister for shortest period?
Justice H.R. Khanna Law and
Justice Minister in Charan Singh Ministry for just 5 days,
July 30 to Aug. 3, 1979
133. Name the first union Minister to die in
Vallabh Bhai Patel assumed office in Aug. 1947 and passed
away on Dec. 15, 1950
134. Name the Prime Minister who led maximum
number of parties to form a Government in the centre?
A.B. Vajpayee, 24 Parties
135. Name the first central minister
Railway Minister Lalit Narayan Misra killed on Jan. 2, 1975
in a bomb explosion at Samastipur Railway Station
136. Name the first person to resign from
Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherji, resigned from union cabinet & Congress Party
on April 19, 1950
137. Name the Prime Minister who led largest
council of Ministers? A.B. Vajpayee had 81 Ministers as
on Sept. 12, 2003