141. Name the first person elected as
speaker in an assembly?
L .M. Pailee, Cochin state assembly in 1947.
142. Which state had President rule for
Punjab from May 11, 1987 to Feb. 25, 1992.
143. Which state had Presidents rule for
Orrisa, 13 days from Dec. 16, to 28, 1976.
144. Which states had Presidents rule for
Kerala, Punjab & U.P. each nine times
145. Name the CM of a state who had shortest
Jagdambika Pal was CM of U.P. for just one day on F eb. 21,
1998. Ravi Naik had a two day tenure as C M of Goa from
April 2 to 4, 1994.
146. Name the youngest person to hold CM
post in a state?
Prafulla Kumar Mohanta of Assam was 33 when he was
sworn in on Dec. 24, 1985.
147. Name the person who became chief
minister of two states?
Narayan Dutt Tiwari, UP and Uttaranchal Yashwant Rao Chavan,
Mumbai and Maharashtra.
148. Who had been the woman chief Minister
in T. N. for longest period?
J. Jayalalitha of AIADMK
149. Name the first chief minister of a
state who was assassinated?
Beant Singh of Punjab on Aug. 31, 1995