Politics and Constitution (contd)
150. Name the woman CM who held office for
three successive terms?Sheila
Dixit Dec. 3, 1998, on Dec. 15, 2003 and again in 2008.
151. Name the woman who took office of CM in
four continuous assemblies of a state?
Mayavati of BSP remained CM of U.P. in 12th assembly from
June 3 to oct. 27, 1995 in 13th assembly from March 20 to
Sept. 20, 1997, in 14th assembly from May 3, 2002 to Aug.
26, 2003. and 15 th assembly from May 13, 2007 to March 7,
152. Name the first CM who surrendered
Bihar CM Rabri Devi
153. Name the first CM to be indicted?
J. Jayalalitha CM Tamilnadu was imprisoned in Chennai Jail
for 28 days from Dec. 7, 1996 to Jan. 3, 1997
154. Name the first woman foreign Secretary?
Chokila Iyer, March 31, 2001
155. Which is the oldest civic body in
Madras Municipal Corporation, Set up on Sept. 29, 1688
156. Name the person who had been the Mayor
for longest period?
Adarsh Kumar, Mayor of Shimla, June 9, 1986 to Sept. 18,
157. Name the youngest Mayor ? Sanjeev Naik was 23 years
and 24 days when be become Mayar of Navi Mumbai on May 9,
158. Name the youngest woman Mayor? R enu
Shah, Singrauli in M.P. on Dec. 28, 1999 at the age of 25
Years 3 Months 18 Days.
159. How many members the constituent
assembly had which was elected in July 1946 by Provincial
160. Whether M.A. Jinnah and MK Gandhi were
the members of the constituent assembly? No.
161. In how many heads were the important
fundamental rights classified in original constitution?
162. When was the right of property repealed
by the constitution?
In 1978, with effect from June 20, 1979.
163. Which part of the constitution deals
with the Fundamental rights of Bharatiya citizens?
164. If President relinquishes his post due
to any reason, for how long Vice President may hold his