183. Name the President who won with maximum
percentage of votes?
Dr. Rajendra Prasad
184. Name the first President who took
flight in a Supersonic fighter plane? Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
185. Name the President who travelled in a
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
186. Name the Prime Minister whose father
and son were also the Prime Ministers?
Smt. Indira Gandhi
187. Name the Chief Minister whose father
and son were also the chief Minister of the same state?
188. Who administers oath to the Speaker of
189. If the speaker of the Loksabha intends
to resign, he will send his resignation to.. ?
Dy. Speaker of the Loksabha
190. Name the Presidents who had been the
Chief Minsters of the state also?
Dr. Neelam Sanjeev Reddy (Andhra
Pradesh), Gyani Zail Singh (Punjab)Dr. Shankar Dyal Sharma
191. Name the Prime Ministers who had been
the Chief Ministers of the States also?
Morarji Desai (Maharashtra), Ch. Charan Singh (U.P.), V.P.
Singh (U.P.), H.D.Devegowda (Karnatka), Narender Modi (Gujrat)
192. Name the persons
who were elected President of Bharat without becoming Vice
Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed, Dr. Neelam
Sanjiva Reddy Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Smt. Pratibha Devi
193. Name the Vice President who could not
Gopal Swarup Pathak, B. D. Jatti, M. Hidayaltullah, Krishna
Kant, Bhairon Singh Shekhawat
194. Name the two Chief Ministers of States
who were married on the same day under the same Mandap
Lalu Yadav and Rabri Devi
195. Which article of Constitution, ensures
abolition of untouchability? Article-17
196. Name the famous scientist who became
the President of India.
APJ Abdul Kalam.
197. Name the women
Chief Ministers of India
Sucheta Kriplani (U.P.) Mayavati (U.P. ; four times), Sheela
Dikshit (Delhi, 3 times), Jayalalitha (T. N.), Rajinder Kaur
(Punjab), Shashi Kala Kakodkar (Goa), Vasundhara Raje
(Rajasthan), Uma Bharati (Madhya Pradesh), Nandini Satpathi
(Orrisa) Rabri Devi (Bihar) Sushma Swaraj (Delhi), Mamta
Banerjee (West Bengal)