23. Kundoh Project (Tamil Nadu)
24. Left Bank Ghagra Canal (U.P.) -
Comprises of a link channel taking off from the left bank of
Ghagra river of Girija barrage and joining with Saryu river.
Also a barrage across Saryu.
25. Madhya Ganga Canal (U.P.) -
Barrage across Ganga in Bijnore district.
26. Mahanadi Delta Scheme (Orissa) -
An irrigation scheme in which water is released from Hirakud
27. Mahanadi Reservoir Project (M.P.)
- It comprises of Ravi Shankar Sagar Project and feeder
Canal system for supply of water to Bhillai Steel Plant and
Sandur dam across Sandur village, extensions of Mahanadi
feeder canal and Pari dam
28. Mahi Project (Gujarat) -
Comprises of two phases, one across the Mahi river near
Wanakbori village and the other across Mahi river near
29. Malaprabha (Karnataka) - A dam
across the river Malaprabha in Belgaum district.
30. Mayurakshi (West Bengal) - A
hydroelectric project comprises the canada dam.
31. Nagarjun Sagar (Andhra Pradesh) -
On the Krishna river near Nandikona village about 44 km from
32. Panam (Gujarat) - A gravity
masnory dam across Panam river near Keldozar village in
33. Parambi Kulam Aliyar (Joint
Venture of Tamilnadu and Kerala) - Integrated harnessing of
eight rivers, six in Annamalai hills and two in plains.
34. Pochampad (Andhra Pradesh) -
Across Godavari river
35. Pong dam (Punjab) - A
hydroelectric project located on Beas river
36. Rajasthan Canal (Rajasthan) - The
project uses water released from Pong dam to provide
irrigation facilities to the North Western regions of
37. Ram Ganga (Uttaranchal) - A dam
across the river Ramganga a tributary of Ganga located in