15. Which organization is the controller of
monetary policy in Bharat?
16. In which year was RBI established?
17. Where is the headquarter of Reserve Bank
of India (RBI)?
18. In which year was RBI nationalised?
19. Who bears the signature on one rupee
Finance Secretary of Bharat on behalf of Govt. of Bharat
20. Which bank was earlier called as
State Bank of India (SBI)
21. In which year were commercial banks
nationalised first in Bharat?
22. How many commercial banks were
nationalised in 1969?
23. In which year, the second round of
nationalisation of banks took place in Bharat?
24. Which is the largest public sector
commercial bank in Bharat?
State Bank of India
25. Which is the largest commercial bank of
private sector in Bharat?
26. Which bank was established in 2013, by
the Govt. of Bharat, mainly to fullfil the banking needs of
Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB)
27. Name two important direct taxes levied
by the Union Govt. in Bharat?
Corporate Tax, Income Tax
28. Name the important indirect taxes levied
by the Union Govt. in Bharat? Excise Duty, Custom Duty,
29. Name the important taxes by state
governments in Bharat?
VAT(value added tax), Entry Tax, Entertainment Tax
30. Which tax provides maximum revenue to
union govt. in Bharat? Corporate Tax
31. Which tax provides maximum revenue to
state govts. in Bharat?
32. What is the name of new indirect tax,
likely to be introduced in Bharat, with effect from April
GST(Goods & Service Tax)