37. Bury the past, and the unlimited future
would be before you.
38. It is better to join a hot iron with the
other hot iron.
39. Repeated attempts convert impossible
into possible, a foe into friend and venom into nectar
40. Compromise with even an enemy to
accomplish a great task.
41. To be kind is the greatest religion.
42. An atheist is the one who has no self
43. Don’t worry if you fall while walking,
it would teach you still better to walk. Arvind
44. Earliest we are able to understand the
feelings of others, better it would be for entire world.
45. No one can match in self-control to the
person who is capable of denouncing himself.
46. Company of the best person increases
47. Praise the humanity not the success.
Sri Ram Acharya
48. Those who are very gentle, are
suspicious at every step, are afraid of denouncement from
others, can never flourish.
49. A person is suspicious due to his own
50. If you cry for the lost sun, you would
lose the stars also.
Ravindra Nath Tagore
51. The conduct of the king is followed by
52. People preach others, but do not follow
their own preachings.
53. A man would get, what he has to get, not
even the fate can obstruct. Panchtantra
54. You can always call a statue God, but
never say God is statue.