55. Purity or impurity in gold can only be
tested by fire.
56. It is good to swim through the well of
customs, but to go deep
into it, is suicidal.
57. One who feels no joy, no sorrow, no
jealousy, is a devotee to God.
58. All human beings are alike, and
everybody has right to live, therefore one should do no
injustice or repression towards others.
59. Most of the truths are transient, if
there is truth for ever, it is something beyond the earth.
60. Wise is who can make every work to his
61. With eyes open, whole life is a school.
One who has appetite for learning, can learn from each
person and episode.
62. One who has never loved, can’t be
blessed by the god.
63. Each person has noble spots, to search
it, is the job of education.
64. A person becomes as his companions are.