1. Which Bharatiya is regarded as "Father of
2. Which system is the earliest school of
medicine known to humans? Ayurveda
3. Gitikapada, Ganitapada, Kalakriyapada,
Golapada are the chapter from which ancient text?
4. Which ancient mathematician developed
table of sine?
5. Which Bharatiya mathematician worked on
the approximation for value of pi ()?
6. What was Aryabhata's system of astronomy
Aud Ayaka system
7. During which period of ancient Bharatiya
history the theory of astronomy was flourished?
8. Who was the author of the earliest Sulba
9. Which Bhartiya mathematician described
the axiom, present day's popular Pythgorous theorem?
10. Which Bharatiya mathematician gave
solutions to the general quardatic equation?
11. Which Bharatiya mathematician gave rules
of using zero with negative and positive numbers?
12. Which Bharatiya mathematician is
considered to be one of the nine jewels (Navaratnas) in the
court of ruler Vikramaditya?
13. Name the main work of Varahamihira?