33. Who is the first woman scientist to head
a missile project in India?
34. What is the range of Agni -V missile?
35. Which is the world's fastest cruise
missile in operation?
36. How many Bharatiya scientists have been
conferred with Nobel Prize? Four
37. Which agency of Bharat is responsible
for the development of technology, used by the armed forces?
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
38. How many nuclear power plants are
installed (Operatonal) in Bharat?
21, as in Jan 2015
39. Which scientist is known as "father of
Indian nuclear program"?
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha
40. The Higgs-Boson, also known as God
particle contains the name of which Bharatiya scientist?
41. Name the great bharatiya mathematician
of 12th century, who wrote the first work with full and
systematic use of the decimal number system?
42. 'Lilavati' is the part of which book of
the Bhaskara II (Bhaskaracharya)? Siddhanta Shiromani
43. Name the book written by parmara king
Bhoja of Dhar (11th century) Samarangana Sutradara
44. Which Bharatiya ruler developed and used
rockets in war against Britishiners?
45. Which Bharatiya scientist is famous for
his work on photosynthesis in plants?
46. For which work was C.V. Raman conferred
the prestigious Nobel prize? Work on scattering of light
47. When was internet started in Bharat?
15th Aug. 1995
48. What name is given to the first
nuclear-plant in Bharat?
49. Which is the first ballistic missile
submarine have been built by Bharat? INS Arihant
50. How many satellites would constitute the
constellation of IRNSS?