14. Name the country and the year when India
won the first Cricket test match. Against England, 10, Feb.
15. First batsman of the world to complete
10,000 runs in test Cricket.
16. First Indian to win All England
17. Which is the India's oldest football
Mohan Bagan, 1889
18. On which great sport person's birthday
the National sports day is celebrated ?
Major Dhyan Chand
19. Who became the first Indian to win the
World Junior Chess title? Viswanathan Anand (2.8.1987)
20. Ravi Shastri is the first Indian
Cricketer to hit six sixes in one over in first class cricket. Who was the bowler?
21. When did the Arjuna Awards commence?
22. Who got the first Arjuna Award for
Salim Durrani, 1961
23. Who got the first Arjun Award for
Ramanathan Krishnan, 1961
24. Who was the first Arjuna Award winner
Pradip Kumar Banerjee, 1961
25. First Arjuna Award winner for Badminton?
Nandu M. Natekar, 1961
26. First Woman Arjuna Award winner for
Meena Shah, 1961
27. First Arjuna Award winner for Athletics?
28. First Arjuna Award winner for Chess?
29. First Dronacharya Award Winner for