34. Who was the first indian woman Olympic
35. Name the first Indian International
36. Name the first Indian woman to win
Junior World Chess Championship? Koneru Humpy
37. What does kho-kho mean and to which
language does, it belong?
Go and Catch-Marathi
38. By which other name Eden Gardens Cricket
Stadium is known?
39. How many times India had won Asia cup in
40. In which year did India participate in
Judo in any international event for the first time?
41. Where is Chepauk Stadium?
42. Who was youngest Indian captain of
Indian test cricket Team?
Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
43. Who is the first Indian to make a
hat-trick in world cup one day international cricket?
44. Name the first Indian to get a place in
wisdon Cricketer Almanac? Ranjeetsinghji
45. Which Indian football team was the first
to win IFA shield?
Mohan Bagan in 1911
46. In which Indian city was the first horse
race course established?
47. Who was the first woman tennis player of
India to qualify for first round of any Grand Slam tournament?
48. Which Indian has represented the country
in both the games - Hockey and cricket?
49. Where is K.D. Singh Babu Stadium
50. How many times India has hosted Asian
2 Times (1951 and 1982)
51. Which Indian cricketer played his first
test match at the age of 15 years? Parthiv Patel