52. Which player is known as Hockey wizard?
53. With which game is Agha Khan Cup
54. In which city Brabourn Cricket Stadium
55. To which game is Santosh trophy related?
56. How many players are there in the game
9 in each team
57. Who was the youngest player to win the
National Badminton Championship.?
Prakash Padukone. (at the
age of 15 years)
58. Name the youngest Indian chess
Parimarjan Negi (13 Years 4 Months 22 Days)
59. Which cricket ground is nearest to
60. Who was the first athlete to be awarded
Padma Shri ?
Milkha Singh in 1961
61. What is the name of the autobiography of
Major Dhyan Chand?
62. Name the Indian woman cricketer who made
double century in a test match.
Mitali Raj (214 runs against
63. Name the cricketer who was quickest to
cross 8000 mark in one day international matches.
Saurav Ganguli (208 Matches, 200 Innings)
64. Name the first Indian cricketer to take
300 wickets in one day international matches.
65. Name the first Indian to score a century
in one day international cricket matches?
Kapil Dev, 175 runs in
66. Name the first Indian woman to win
international gold medal in Archery Dola Banerji; 2005
67. Name the Indian male athlete who
performed best in the Olympics so far ? Milkha Singh Stood IV in 400 m
sprint in 1960
68. Name the Indian woman who reached in
Olympics final in long jump? Anju Bobby George, Athens 2004
69. Which Indian woman player led Indian
team in Olympics in 1992?