70. Which Indian women were the first to win
medals in race events in Ist Asian Games?
Roshan Mistry 100m, Silver medal, 1951 ,
Mary D’souza, 200m bronze 1951, Womans Ralay team, 400m
71. Which Indian woman was the first to win
a gold medal in race event in Asian Games?
Kamaljeet Sandhu, 400 m. 1970(Bangkok)
72. In which year were Dhyanchand award for
life time achievement in sports started ?
73. Name the first Indian who took part in
Olympics marathon race?
P.D. Chogule, 1920
74. When was Badminton Association of India
75. Who won the inaugural National Badminton
Championship in 1934? Vijay Madgavkar
76. Who won National singles Badminton
Championship for maximum times?
Prakash Padukone, nine times continuously from 1971 to 1979.
77. Name the Indian woman who won National
Badminton Singles Championships for maximum times?
Aparna Popat 10 times Continuously 1997 to 2006.
78. Who is the youngest and quickest to win
an international Badminton title?
Saina Nehwal won the women’s Single
title in Asian Satellite Championship in new Delhi
in Oct. 2005, stunning eight times national champion
Aparna Popat. This was only her fourth international
79. Name the first Indian to win Badminton
Prakash Padukone in 1981
80. Name the person who won national
Badminton title in all age categories?
Allahabad based Abhinn Shyam Gupta. Mini
(under 12) in 1990-91 at Kalicut, sub junior in 1993 at
Ootakamund, Junior in 1995 at Aizwal & in 1996 at
Shillong, Senior in 2002 at Lucknow and in 2003 at Guwahati.
81. Which Indians had been the all England
badminton Championship winners? (1)
Prakash Padukone in 1980 (2) P. Gopichand in 2001