96. Who is the only Indian to win Asian
Junior and sub-Junior chess titles in the same Year?
Tejas Bakre, in
97. Who is the youngest Indian woman to
achieve men’s grand masters norms in chess?
Koneru Humpy at 15 years
98. Who is the youngest Indian world
Champion in any sport?
Sahaj Grover claimed U-10 boys chess title
at Belfort, France in July 2005 at the age of 9 yrs. 10 months
99. Who is the Indian chess player to beat
Viswanathan Anand simultaneously played 6 computers and won 4-2 in 1997.
100. Who is the youngest Indian chess player
to win Commonwealth mens title?
P. Hari krishna (15) won the
gold at London 2001
101. Name the Indian chess player to win
most International titles in a year?
Vishwanathan Anand won eight international titles in 2000.
102. Name the Indian chess player to hold
two world cups in two successive tournaments?
Vishwanathan Anand, 2000 and
103. Name the Indian who won national chess
Championships for maximum times ?
Manual Aeron won 9 National titles five of them in a row for
1969 to 1974
104. In which year Indians won all the six
medals at stake in Asian Junior Chess Championship?
105. Who was the first Indian woman to
become International master in chess?
Jay Shree Khadilkar, 1978.
106. Name the youngest Indian woman to win
Asian chess Junior Championship?
M. Kasturi, 14, won in
Tehran in 2001
107. Who was the first Indian to receive a
medal in chess Olympiad?
Rafiq Khan Silver medal, in 1980 Olympiad
108. Who was the first Indian to receive a
gold medal in chess Olympiad? Dibyendu Barua in 1990
109. Name the youngest girl champion in
International chess event?
Tania Sachdeva won the British chess
Championship (Girls 4-8) at Dundi, Scotland in 1993 when she was
14 days short of her seventh birthday.