123. Name the Indian who led his cricket
team in maximum number of test matches?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, 53 test won 26, lost
14 and drew 13.
124. Name the youngest captain of Indian
test cricket team?
Mansur Ali khan, Nawab of Pataudi was 21 yrs. and 77 days when he led Indian against West
Indians at Bridgetown on Mar. 23, 1962
125. Name the Indian cricket Captain who
lost maximum test matches?
Mansur Ali khan Pataudi, lost 19 out of 40 matches, won 9 and drew 12
126. Name the Indian Cricket captain who
drew maximum number of test matches?
Sunil Gavaskar, 47 test, 30 drawn,9 wins and
127. When did India tie in a test match for
the first time?
In 1986 against Australia
128. Name the Indian cricketer who bowled
maximum numbers successive maiden overs in a test match?
R.G. Nadkarni bowled 21 successive maiden
without conceeding a run on the third day of first
test match against England at Chennai in 1964.
129. What is the lowest Indian score in a
test match ever?
42 runs against England at Lords in 1974
130. What is the maximum Indian score in a
test match so far?
726 against Sri Lanka at Mumbai in Dec. 2009
131. What is the highest fourth innings
score of India winning the match?
406 at Port of Spain, against West
132. What is the highest fourth innings
score of India which could not save her from defeat?
445 against Australia at Adelaide in 1977- 78, India lost by 47 runs
133. What is the highest fourth innings
score of India which enabled her to draw test match?
429 for 8 against England in 1979 (needing 438 to win)
134. What is the highest score of India in a
test match without a century?
524 for 9 against New Zealand in
Kanpur in 1976.
135. In which series did India score maximum
number of centuries?
Versus West Indies in 1978,11 centuries
136. In which test match India won by
Against Bangladesh at Mirpur in 2007, one inning and 239 Runs.