137. In which test match India won with
Against Australia in Mumbai in 2004-05 by 13
138. Name the first Indian cricketer to
score a century for India in a test match?
Lala Amarnath (118 against
England in 1933-34)
139. Who scored first fifty for India in a
Amar Singh against England at Lords in 1932.
140. Name the only Indian who scored
centuries on consecutive days in a test match?
Vijay Hazare scored 108 of his first inning score of 116 on Jan. 26, 1948
and then hit 102 of his second knock of 145 on
Jan. 27, 1948 against Australia at Adelaid
141. Name the Father – Son pair who scored
centuries on their debut test matches?
Lala Amarnath Scored India's first century at Mumbai against England in 1933
and his son Surinder scored 124 against New Zealand at Auckland in 1976.
142. Who scored first double century in a
test match for India?
Poly Umrigar scored 223 against N ew Zealand in first test at Hyderabad in
1955-56. I n the same series Vinoo Mankad Scored 223 in the second test at Mumbai and 231 in the fifth at Chennai.
143. Which Indian scored slowest century in
a test match?
S.V. Manjarekar took 500 minutes (total 442
balls) to reach 100 against Zimbabwe in Harare in
144. Which Indian scored slowest double
century in a test match?
N.S. Siddhu scored 201 in 674 minutes
against West Indies at Port of Spain in 1996-97, his 200 came in 671 minutes off 489 balls.
145. Which Indian scored triple century in a
Virendra Sehwag scored 309 against Pakistan at Multan in 2003-04.
146. Name the Indian pair who holds the
world record of highest opening partnership in a test match?
Vinoo Mankad and Pankaj Roy put on 413 against New Zealand at Chennai in
147. Name the Indian who batted for longest
period in an innings?
ahul Dravid played for 740 minutes to score 270 runs in the test
against Pakistan at R awalpindi in 2004