161. Name the Indian cricketer (not a
wicketkeeper) who holds the world record of holding maximum catches in a
Yajuvender Singh, 7 catches against England at Banglore in 1976-77.
162. When did India play her first one day
On July 13, 1974 against England at Leeds.
163. When did India win for the first time
in one day International match?
On June11, 1975, against East
Africa at Leeds.
164. Name the Indian who holds the world
record of scoring maximum centuries in one dayers?
165. Name the Indian who scored between 90 –
100 for maximum times in one dayers?
166. Name the Indian who holds the world
record to score maximum runs in one dayers?
167. When did Indian football team appear in
the Olympics for the first time? In 1948
168. Which one was the best performance by
an Indian football team in Olympics?
India reached semi final in 1956 Melbourne
169. Who is the Indian footballer scoring a
hat trick in Olympics?
Neville D. Souza of Caltex, Mumbai, scored a
hat trick against Australia in 1956.
170. Which is the oldest golf club of India?
Royal Kolkata golf club, founded in 1829.
171. Which is the highest golf course in
The yak golf club at Kupup, Sikkim, Situated at 13025 feet height
172. Name the first Indian golfer to play in
the U.S. Open Tourament?
Jeev Milkha Singh, 2002
173. Which position Indian golf team held
when golf was introduced in the Asian games in 1982?
India won the
174. Which was the oldest hockey tournament
played in India?
Beighton cup at Kolkata started in 1895
175. When was All India Hockey federation
176. Which was the first International
appearance of Indian hockey team? Indian
Army Team went on a two month visit to N ew Zealand in 1926, played 21 matches, won
18, drew 2, lost one, scored 192 goals, and conceded only 24.