188. Name the first National Champion in
M. Ayub won the title at Kolkata in 1938.
189. Which Indian woman represented India in
Table–tennis world Championship for maximum times?
Indu Puri, Eight times between 1972-85.
190. Who has been the youngest woman
National Table tennis Champion?
Mantu Ghosh was 16 when she won the title at Jaipur in 1990-91
191. Who has been the first Indian to win
commonwealth men’s Singles Championship in table tennis?
A. Sharath Kamal, Kuala Lumpur in 2004.
192. Who was the first Indian to reach
quarter final in Wimbeldon Tennis Tournament?
Gaus Mohd. Khan, 1939.
193. Who was the first Indian to reach semi
final inWimbledon tennis tournament?
Ramanathan Krishnan Twice,
1960 and 61
194. Who has been the first Indian pair to
reach semi final in Wimbledon tennis tournament?
A.H. Fayzee with L. S Deane an E nglish man in 1923. Both Indians to reach semifinal were Vijay and Anand Amritraj in
195. Which Indian pair won the Wimbledon
doubles title in tennis for the first time?
Leander Paes and Mahesh
Bhupati in 1999.
196. Who has been the first Indian woman to
reach final in the Junior Wimbledon tennis Championships.
Davar, in 1952.
197. When did first national Squash
198. Who was the first National Squash
Raj Kumar Narpat Singh, Performed a hat
trick by retaining his title for next two years.
199. Who has been the national squash
Champion (men) for the maximum times?
Anil Nayyar, 8 times.
200. Who has been the national squash
Champion (women) for the maximum times?
Bhuvneshwari Kumari, 16
201. Who has been youngest squash national
Joshna Chinappa, at 14 yrs in 2001
202. When was the first National Tennis
In 1946 at Kolkata