75. Who made the following comment on
Swamiji’s lecture at world parliament of religions, "India,
the mother of all religions was represented by Swami
Vivekananda who exercised the most wonderful influence over
Dr. Barrows, president of parliament.
76. Which newspaper made the following
comment? "He is an orator by divine right and his strong
intelligent face in its picturesque setting of yellow and
orange was hardly less interesting than the words which he
New York Critique, Amrican Newspaper
77. Who made the following comment on
swamiji’s address “Vivekanand is undoubtedly the greatest
figure in in Partiament of Religions. After hearing him we
feel how foolish it is to send missionaries to this learned
78. When parliament of religions ended?
27th September, 1893.
79. What was the gist of his lectures?
Swamiji said “ I have not come to convert you to a new
belief. I want you to perform better in the religion that
80. Which period out of his first vist to
America Swamiji considered the happiest?
June-July 1895, when he conducted private lectures to a
dozen of his disciples at the Thousands Island Park.
81. Which institution swamijl founded in
82. When did he go to England during his
first foreign trip?
Twice in 1895 and 1896.
83. Where he met sister Nivedita?
84. Where and when swamiji met famous
indologist Max Muller?
At oxford university, on May 28,1896.
85. How did swamiji help Max Muller?
He supplied material on Shri Ram
Krishna to write his biography.
86. In the form of which book the lecturers
of Swamiji in America were published?
87. Which book of the lectures of Swamiji
was published in England? Gyanyog.
88. What assignment was offered to swamiji
by Harward and Columbia universities?
Both offered chair of Eastern Philosphy to him