90. Name the magazine started from Madras in
1895 with the financial help provided by swamiji?
91. Who recorded the lectures of Swamiji in
Shri. J.J Goodwin, steno, who became his disciple.
92. During his first visit to west, Mr. J.N.
Tata was his co-traveller, What Swamiji urged to him?
93. What J.N.Tata urged Swamiji after he
decided to establish research institute of sciences?
To head this Institution.
94. For how long was Swamiji's first trip to
About 4 years.
95. When did Swamiji return to India after
his first foreign trip?
Starting in December 1896 he reached India in January 1897.
96. Who were the main deciples with Swamiji
on his return from foreign?
97. Name the collections of his lecture
while returning from abroad to India? Lectures from
Colombo to Almora.
98. When did Swamiji establish Ram Krishan
99. When was Bellur Muth constructed?
100. When did Swamiji travell to Amarnath?
101. What did swamiji experience at Amarnath?
It is said that LordShiva himself appeared before him.
102. What did sister Nivedita do in India?
She worked for the upliftment of women.
103. Who fulfilled swamiji ‘s dream to start
a muth amidst Himalayas?
Mrs. and Mr. Sevier.
104. What was the name of the Muth?
105. Where is Adwait Ashrsam situated?
106. Name the magazine published from Adwait
Prabudh Bharat (English) & Udbodhan (Bengali).
107. When and where he travelled to
establish harmony between the Arya Samajis & Sanatinis?
Punjab in May 1897.
108. Where did he give suggestions to
rooting out antagonism between Aryasamajists & Muslims?