109. Where did he meet Teerath Ram Goswami,
a well known mathematician who later preached vedant in
India and abroad as Swami Ram Tirth?
Lahore , in 1897.
110. What is the important teaching of Shri
Ram Krishna according to swamiji?
Jiva is Shiva (each individual is divinity itself.)
111. On what principle is Ram Krishan
Mokshartham Jagat Hitaya Cha (For ones own salvation and for
the welfare of the world).
112. When did Swamiji go to West again?
On June 20,1899
113. Who accompanied him in this journey?
Sister Nivedita&Swami Turyanand
114. Which institute Swamiji founded in
Shanti Ashram(Peace retreat)
115. Who was given the charge of Shanti
116. When and where the Congress of History
of Religions held?
August,1900 at Paris
117. When did Swamiji return from the second
visit of West?
118. What was the reason of his sudden
He had a premonition of Capt.Sevier’s death.
119. When did he travell with his mother for
120. When was Swamiji gone to eternal Sleep?
On July 4,1902
121. Where did he die?
At Belur Muth
122. Where is Vivekanad Rock Memorial
About 2 furlong south of Kanyakumari.
123. Who got built the Vivekananda Rock
124. Who is an atheist according to Swamiji?
One who does not believe in himself.
125. What is Science according to Swamiji?
Sience is nothing but finding of Unity.
126. Name the books by Swamiji on Yoga?
Rajyoga, Karm Yoga, Gyan Yog & Bhakti Yoga.
127. Who said the following regarding
Swamiji Vivekananda saved Hinduism, saved India?”