128. Who said the following about Swamiji
“Vivekananda's influence increased my love for my country a
129. “Behold, Vivekananda still lives in the
soul of his Mother and in the souls of Her children” whose
comments are these about Swamiji?
130. Who said the following about Swamiji
“His words are great music, phrases in the style of
Beelhoven, stirring rythem. I can not touch these sayings of
his, without receiving a thrill through my body like an
131. Who wrote the following about Swamiji
“If you want to know India, read Vivekanand, in him
everything is positive and nothing is negative?”
Ravindra Nath Tagore.
132. Who said the following about Swamiji
“this new Sankaracharya may well he claimed to the unifier
of Hindu Ideology?
Sardar K.M. Pannikkar.
133. Who said the following about Swamiji
“Vivekananda is the maker of modern India. Swamiji
harmonized the East and West. religion and Science, past and
present. Our countrymen have gained unprecedented
self-respect, self-reliance and self-assertion form his
Subhash Chandra Bose.
134. Who said the following regarding
Swamiji “Rooted in the past, full of pride in India's
prestige, Vivekananda was yet modern in his approach to
life's problems. He came as a tonic to the depressed and
demoralized Hindu mind.” Jawahar Lal Nehru.
135. Whose comments are as follows for
Swamiji “A maganetic personality and a devine force which
were destined to leave their mark on history of his country?
Sir K. Shesadri Minister of Mysore state.
136. What was the name given to Swamiji by
his mother at the time of his birth.
137. When was he named Narendra Nath?
At the time of his naming ceremony.
138. Who advised him to take Vivekananda as
King of Khetri, Ajit Singh
139. When his name was changed as
At the time of his first departure to West.