140. When and where did Swamiji give his
speech on public plateform?
13 Feb., 1893, At Sikandrabad, Andhra Pradesh.
141. At which place the Parliament of
Religions held in Chicago?
Art Institute of Chicago
142. Where Swamiji took teaching job for
In the school of Ishwar Chand Vidyasagar
143. What does William James professor of
Harward University say about Swamiji?
He was a paragon of Vedantis.
144. Who said the following about Swamiji
“Vivekananda is one of the very greatest figures that India
has ever produced. When one sees the full range of his mind,
one is astounded."
145. Who said the following for Swamiji “It
may be said that when he began to speak, it was the
religious ideas of Hindus, but when he ended Hinduism had
146. Whose words are the following with
regard to Swamiji. "In centuries to come he will be
remembered as one of the main moulders of the modern world?"
A.L. Basham, eminent British Historian.
147. What is education according to Swamiji?
Education is menifestation of the perfection already in man.
148. In which reference Swamiji once said
the following. "It may be that I shall find it good to get
outside my body to caste it off like a worn out garment. But
I shall not cease to work?"
Regarding his death.